IMPORTANT POINTS FROM VARIOUS NEWS:
- MHRD will setup NTS (National Testing Service) for conducting all major exam such as UGC NET, GATE, JEE, NEET, CAT etc.
- This will make agencies like UGC, CBSE, AICTE in getting FREE from burden of conducting exams.
- Rs. 200 crore allocated to this in budget presented on February 01, 2017 by Hon. Finance Minister, Mr. Arun Jaitley
- This change was suggested in National Policy on Education, 1986 & Programme of Action, 1992. Which was further recommended by National Knowledge Commission (2006-2009) & various other committees
- Expert says, we may see some big changes in the UGC NET exam as well such as:
- Change in Pattern of Exams
- Increased Level of Difficulty
- Introduction of Negative Marking
- Limit on Number of Attempts
- Age Limit
- May be 2 levels such as Pre & Mains
- Central form filling is expected to be introduced, rather than filling multiple forms to apply for exam.
- Most of these exams are conducting once a year, so rest which are more than once in an year such as UGC NET, may get limited to only Once every year.
- For your information, NTS is being setup on the lines of the Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States.
- Sources say, this society will be setup in June 2017 and will take charge in October 2017. Which indicates that June / July 2017 will be last UGC NET exam to be conducted by CBSE.
Fill this form to get Latest Updates & NEWS for UGC NET:
DISCLAIMER: The above information is based on synthesis done by experts on the basis of various news available in Public / Media, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the same, and hence will not be responsible for any claims related to it.